To get updates on vacancies in Moizanite please join our Facebook group below
Job title – Account Manager (Creative Partner)
Number of vacancies – 02
Job Type – Contract (15 Hours a week)
Location – Work from home (Occasional travel to client location)
1. Develop and present creative concepts in partnership with senior management.
2. Effectively manage online design projects, Branding and image building projects, showing an ability to effectively time manage and prioritise workload.
3. Very effective in foreseeing risks and issues in your area of projects and highlighting to the senior management as and when required.
4. Able to work independently and liaise with other account manager. when it comes down to pure design accounts (and basically run them)
5. Efficient in drafting sales pitches with design mock-ups. Good understanding of creating statement of work.
6. Design and manage technical team to create web content for online design projects including the design and construction of web pages, email campaigns and display banners working across a range of channels including web and mobile, from initial brief to completion.
7. Team building and providing training to Junior resources.
8. Managing and solving potential conflicts with the clients.
1. Able to think creatively and strategically – You will be a creative all-rounder brimming with ideas and thrive working across a range of channels including web and mobile, from initial brief to completion. You will have a passion for all things digital. You will be up-to-date with the latest trends but equally understand limitations.
2. Team building and communication management – You will be excellent communicator, self-motivated team lead.
Advance skills in MS office (Word, Power-point and Excel).
An understanding of HTML and CSS if preferred to create a SOW (statement of Work) and manage the technical resources.